One of the fun new things she'll get to experience in Arizona is....Trader Joe's! I know it was one of the things I was very excited about when I moved to California. However, the first few times I shopped there I felt a little overwhelmed. I saw a lot of unique products, but I wasn't seeing the basics. With time I've mastered TJ's and can get almost all of my weekly groceries there. I am a huge fan and honestly will be a little heart broken when we move away from one (fingers crossed one opens in CO in the meantime!).
On it's way now to the desert is a gift card and reusable TJ's shopping bag. Wanting her to not feel overwhelmed, I also enclosed a list of my favorite/go to items. In honor of the creative challenge I opted to make a unique card...
To make the card I re-used a TJ's paper bag. Cut off the handles and cut down the bag to a card size. I glued the handles and then the bag to a blank card. On the back of TJ's receipts are funny cartoons. I attached this one because we used to joke about this cellphone commercial.
In case you're curious, here's the list:
- Sugar Snap Peas (I know they sell them at other stores, I think TJs are the best)
- Spicy Peanut Vinagrette
- Parmasean Ranch Dressing
- Spicy Black Bean Dip
- Plain Humus Dip (I like it better than Sabra, and that's saying a lot 'cause that stuff is delish!)
- Creamy Tomato Soup
- Simply Almonds, Cashews and Cranberries Trek Mix
- Just Mango Slices
- Peppered Beff Jerky
- Multigrain tortilla chips w/flax seeds! (I found a similar type at Whole Foods, for those w/o a TJs)
- Pumpkin pancake mix
- Sparkling mineral water, lime flavor
- Mandarin Orange Chicken (frozen section)
- Sweet Potato Fries (frozen section)
- Berry Medley (frozen section)