Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Creative Challenge: Day Eight

 Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE my Paper Source wall calendar? It's the gift that keeps on giving. Here are a few more reason to love it. I finally tore off the months that have passed this year. A beautiful array, wouldn't you say?
 
I decided it was time to make use of all this gorgeous paper. On the back of each month is a templates to make gift boxes, file folders and a variety of cards. I followed some of the templates and created a few of my own. Here's what I made...
It was so fun to make all of these! And it got me thinking: it's time to start building a stock pile of cards and gift boxes/wrap for when events come up (these suckers are going in the 'pile) AND maybe at the end of this month I should share the love and giveaway a 2011 wall art calendar! Hmmmm...stay tuned.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Love them all!!! Is it hard to make gift and pillow boxes?

Michelle said...

Thanks, Nelly! Not hard to make at all. Especially with this paper, because there is a template on the back. I used my paper cutter, scissors, bone folder and glue. You could totally make them too :)