Sunday, September 26, 2010

Creative Challenge: Day Twenty-Six

Last night we went to the Vampire Weekend concert at the Greek Theater in Berkeley. It was a gorgeous evening for an outdoor concert. I've really been looking forward to seeing Vampire Weekend and they did not disappoint; they were awesome!!
We ran into a guy wearing a shirt that said Des Moines...the greatest city in the world. It was so funny we had to get a picture for B's friends/family. Turns out these two went to the same high school (sweet Valley High) but 5 years apart. Small world!

Inspired by the concert last night, I decided it was time to make a new mix of music. While I'm not ashamed of my love for one man bands, I am pretty lucky to live with a guy who is continually finding new, great music to expand my iTunes library. I spent some time going through his music today. I also purchased a few new songs myself. Together they make up my Fall Mix!
  Tighten Up - The Black Keys
I Want You Back - Colbie Cailat
Giving up the Gun - Vampire Weekend
Little Lion Man - Mumford & Sons
(Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay (Live) - Sara Bareilles
The High Road - Broken Bells 
Who Says - John Mayer
Poker Face - Glee Cast Version
Cath - Death Cab for Cutie
Home - Edward Sharpe & The Magnet Zeros
Mushaboom - Feist
I and Love and You - The Avett Brothers
Horchata - Vampire Weekend
Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
October - Broken Bells 

No comments: