Saturday, October 16, 2010

Double Rainbow

Remember this divine rainbow card? I made it last month with my new Divine Twine.

I received a few comments, in reference to this video, about a making a double rainbow. It made me laugh because, oddly enough, the video wasn't my inspiration for the card. With the rest of my extra twine, I decided it was time to go for the gold and make a double rainbow. 

The colors really are bright and vivid

This card and a copy of this are in route to Miss Kaci. She's running the Denver Marathon on Sunday. Good luck friend; I hope you have a double rainbow kind of day! 

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the card! on the fridge! love the mix, in my car! you're the BEST bright and vivid friend i have! THANK YOU for your support my friend!

lizzlish