Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekend in photos: Chicago


1. The soon to be Mr and Mrs Hyde at their rehearsal dinner, which took place here. Across the street from Wrigley and so much fun! 2. Lake Michigan and the Chicago skyline3. All but three of the wedding party went to Iowa. They're all very enthusiastic Hawkeye fans! Thankfully Iowa won their game on Saturday. 4. I loved this path! Must be so pretty in any season, but I especially like it with the fall leaves. 5. Enjoying our short but sweet trip to Chicago! 6. The closest I may ever get to Navy Pier and that's ok (I've been told its a zoo, similar to Fisherman's Wharf).

Not pictured but worth mentioning: 1. I made it to the Renegade Handmade store. The shop was much smaller than I expected, but it was still fun to see. I'm hoping to attend the holiday fair in San Fran. 2.While traveling I had ample time read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. It was slow to start, but now I can't put it down. 3. As we were flying home we flew over the Colorado (or maybe Utah) and I saw patches of golden aspen trees blanketing the mountains. It was an amazing site to see!


All in all, a fabulous weekend. I will share wedding highlights + photos and our homemade wedding gift later this week!

No comments: