Thursday, October 21, 2010

Just a few more reasons...

why I love my boyfriend: 

# 65. He's taking a communication class with me. I know he'd rather be doing a million other things. I mentioned it enough times to let him know it was important, and so for the next six weeks we're going. It's an eclectic mix of people with an instructor whose accent is a little hard to understand. It's an experience, we're learning and it means a lot to me.

# 82. While at said class last night, during the Giants game that he'd rather be watching, he wrote me a note that said "what is (classmates) favorite baseball team?" Given the game, I'm thinking Giants but know that's too easy. I look at classmate and ponder for a minute before giving up. B writes "Red Socks" because classmate is wearing bright red socks. I tried really hard not to laugh out loud and silently loved him just a little bit more for the never ending sense of humor.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

you are a much better human than me. even sitting at work without having been present, i couldn't contain the laughter.

i love everything about the two of you. glad B has now found something to enjoy about it as well :)

ps, my word was "forsin" and i'm not even going to say what that's thisclose to being...

Unknown said...

i have thought of (and told) the red socks joke many times this week. that's how much i love you, your b, and your blog.


grenic

Unknown said...

rather doing things like... watching game one? in his new hat? while eating garlic parmasean couscous?

cracta

Quincy Kitchen Renovations said...

Great share thanks for posting