Friday, November 12, 2010

Getting creative with Hemp

Just because CA Proposition 19 was defeated doesn't mean we can still enjoy a little hemp in our lives. Whether you enjoy it in your cereal bowl, with a snack or all wound up for crafting, I fully support it. 


As I've mentioned a few times, I LOVE my Divine Twine. There are certain times though that a more neutral twine just looks better (no offense DT). Not to mention hemp cord is much cheaper! Here are a few things I put together this week using hemp cord.

I made this thank you card out of my Paper Source wall calendar + a thank you stamp and a little hemp cord. 

It was perfect for tying up this green care package, which included a reusable shopping bag, granola bars and card (also from Paper Source Wall Calendar).

Here is a birthday card I made a while back using hemp. I'm currently working on another larger banner and will be using the cord to string it up. Will be sharing that fun project later!



Not trying to peer pressure you into anything, but if you're looking for a versatile and affordable twine for craft and projects, I highly recommend hemp cord! 

No comments: