Monday, November 22, 2010

I am thankful for family & friends.

 Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.  ~ Marcel Proust

i am thankful for my loving family

i am thankful for growing up in a house where i had to do chores, didn't have sugar cereal, was put on skis as soon as i could walk and always had at least one pet in our family

i am thankful to have inherited nice handwriting, thick hair, sense of humor, positive outlook on life and a strong work ethic

i am thankful to have an older brother who protected me from intimidated mean boys on the playground at south lakewood elem, would rollerblade to c+c music factory with me, and is now a fabulous professional (and my personal) mechanic. 

i am thankful, and proud, to be the third generation of my family to graduate from the University of Colorado. we are a family of buffaloes (fans, that is). 

i am thankful for so many amazing friendships

i am thankful for the inspiration, humor, encouragement, motivation, and love you all bring to my life.

i am thankful for all the memories we've made and look forward to many more.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

i'm famous...i made the blog :) j/k. i am thankful for you. you inspired me to create some kind of a thankful tree craft for my turkey day at my mom's.

Unknown said...

i am always thankful for you.

and thanks to your inspiration, i am going to create some thankful posts of my own. cause i'm a thankful copycat :)

vedyma