Monday, September 26, 2011

Hooray: a card for celebrating



I am not the only one with exciting news these days. In fact a lot of people around me are movin' and a shakin'. I love when life presents you with a reason to shout HOORAY! I can't think of a more perfect way to celebrate from a distance than sending a happy card!

My friend Kaci is the mover and shaker I made this card to celebrate. In the 5 years I've known her she's always been a go-getta. It's one of the reasons I love her most; she can appreciate the here and now, but also works hard toward her goals.

Her most recent accomplishment is joining a new office for her growing counseling practice! She'll now be seeing clients in an adorable (so I hear!) office in the Highlands. In addition to the move, she just recently took the steps to obtain an L.L.C. I cannot wait to visit the new office, but even more to watch her business continue to grow! You can read more here.

As I wrote this happy HOORAY card, I realized she actually has a lot to celebrate these days. In fact, here's a countdown to the all for all of it! So here's to shouting HOORAY for all the good things life is handing you these days.

Here's the best part: the day I put this card in the mail, I received an encouraging card from Kaci. Great minds think, and celebrate, alike.


See other hooray cards here. This post is part of my September Creative Challenge. Thanks for following along as Inspired Honey Bee and I do something creative Monday - Friday all this month. Final week!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH! you celebrated me on your blog. you're so SWEET! if it was a different time of the month, i may have cried ;)

i love this card, btw. LOVE it!!!