Monday, September 5, 2011

Muddled Berry Cocktails

I don't know about you, but I am trying my best to squeeze out every last ounce of summer. When I saw this yummy recipe on Pinterest (see here) I knew it would be a perfect cocktail to enjoy over this long weekend. I'm happy to report it was a success! Simple, pretty and delicious! According to a friend "this is what they serve when you get to heaven."

I will leave you with some mouth watering photos and the easy how-to. I recommend you get yourself a muddler and make some today. Cheers!

This post is part of my September Creative Challenge. Follow along as Inspired Honey Bee and I do something creative Monday - Friday all this month!

1 comment:

Debbie Mendes said...

Wait!! There's vodka in these?! I thought they were fruit drinks!! xoxox