Thursday, March 3, 2011

Back to reality with a preview from paradise

 HOLA! I just returned from 5 fabulous days in Costa Rica for Melissa & Parker's wedding. I had such a great time vacationing and attending the wedding festivities! As I ease back into reality, I wanted to share a few photos from the trip. I'll be back next week with full details and photos from the wedding and our excursions! 
view of tambor from the puddle-jumper


poolside pina colada
One of two hammocks on our balcony
Melissa & Parker getting married on the beach!

the talented and always stylish photographer, jnelly




1 comment:

Janelle said...

Love this blog post!!! Just posted some nature photos from our tour on jnelly photography fb wall ! Feel free to use as you wish! Posting pics from the tour with us in them on my facebook =)

Miss you mishy!

Janelle