Monday, December 12, 2011

Pinterest-a-thon: Round 2

Wowsers - time flies! It's already been a month since our last Pinterest-a-thon and sadly since my last post. Well good news - I'm back and very excited to share my project with you tomorrow! 

In addition to the posts this week on Inspired Honey Bee's blog, I've recruited a few lovely ladies from my new office to share some Pinterest projects they've whipped up. How awesome that I have crafty ladies at work? I KNOW! 

So basically this week you'll get DOUBLE the fun and amount of Pinterest-a-thon posts by stopping here and Inspired Honey Bee to see the original crew. Have a project you'd like to share? Join the fun by linking up on Inspired Honey Bee Linky Party #2

Huge thank you to Debbie for pulling this all together and including me in the fun again this month.  XO

No comments: