Highlights of the trip:
- Being greeted by Jess at the airport - full of energy and excitement to have us in town. She even made us cute little welcome bags complete with snacks, water and toys!
- Meeting Bill. I've heard so many stories and sheenanigans including this infamous character. He completely lived up to all the great things I've heard.
- Dinner and margs at Por Que No -amazing!
- Walk along the riverfront on a sunny day, admiring the trees in full bloom.
- Spending a totally girly day with Jess including shopping, manis/pedis, great talks and as always, lots of laughing.
- Night out in Portland to celebrate Jess and meet up with other friends.
- Sunday brunch at the Teuber's.
- Walking the trails at the Nike campus.
- Shopping at the Columbia employee store.
- VooDoo donut.
- Hot Wok!
As we sat at the airport on Monday, we agree that it was a great trip. The perfect mix of seeing good friends, touristy things and relaxing. This was my fifth trip to Portland, and I've always had a wonderful time. Thank you to all our wonderful friends for showing us your city!
Jess and I with the pretty trees along the waterfront
View of Mt Hood from Jess' work
Happy Birthday Jess!
Me and B out in Portland
Sunday morning brunch with Lisa - cheers!