Monday, June 27, 2011

Greetings from San Diego!

{All Posters}

I'm here in San Diego for a work conference, but came a few days early with B to enjoy the sites, sunshine and sea! Over the weekend we soaked up as much sun as we possibly could (with SPF, of course). We had a great weekend exploring the city, going to a Padres game and some beach time on Coranado Island. I've decided San Diego is a slice of heaven!

B headed back to the bay this morning and it's on to business for me too. This conference has been a big project over the last few months. I'm so exited to see it all come together and I'll also be releaved to cross it off the list. I hope to have more opportunities to plan big events like this, but until the next work event I hope to focus on another special event...our wedding!

Although I haven't been blogging lately, I have been busy with wedding plans. I have several updates to share, so get ready :)

XOXO from the beach my hotel room.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

san diego means whale's vagina.