Friday, July 2, 2010

I love...

...knowing I have three work-free days and minimal plans.

...settling into our new place a little more each day. Last night I finished our living room curtains. This weekend we're couch shopping and (hopefully) hanging up pictures. I'll share pictures soon!

...that we live next to Piedmont Ave. We can easily walk to: get coffee or tea (7 options), go to lunch or dinner (so many choices), meet for happy hour, get ice cream or yogurt (5 places - i hope to try them all!!), catch a movie (1 little theater), shop for gifts and random things i probably don't really need, work out (24 hr fit lite + Daily Method + a handful of yoga studios). We have a dinner date tonight. Restaurant tbd, although we're definitely wanting to try something new.

...4th of July: watching fireworks, BBQ'ing, spending time in the sun, and celebrating America!
















...my Paper Source calendar, it's perfectly patriotic this month.






















...laughing at these two: 














...knowing I'll be back in Colorado in a few short days to celebrate Stephanie and Mark's wedding! 


















Have a safe and happy 4th of July weekend!

No comments: