Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pumpkin Spice & everything nice

Today is the first day of September which means we are one step closer to Fall. It also means it's officially Pumpkin Spice Latte time at Starbucks!

While I can't believe another month has gone by, I'm actually really looking forward to September. Not only for my favorite latte, because I love Fall! Although it doesn't officially start until September 21, I'm already looking forward to the change of the season and the fun activities we have planned...college football begins, Chelsea and Trevor's wedding in Telluride, several visitors to the bay area and celebrating my two year anniversary here in CA. Meanwhile I will be treating myself to delicious lattes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YUM!!! that is very TIMELY, twinner, since yesterday i just delivered my first patch of pumpkin spice chocolate chip cookies of the season.... no WONDER we are friends.

Lisakay said...

That's my favorite too!!! I always look forward to the holiday's when they start with the seasonal latte's. YUM. (AND yes...I said holiday's already :).